Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Me First & The Gimme Gimmes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Me First & The Gimme Gimmes

    http://www.gimmegimmes.com/

    Some of the funniest and most entertaining music I've heard since Richard Cheese.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Me First & The Gimme Gimmes

    I agree, i used them in the BAND GAME post,, don't know if a lot of people have heard of them.. But very entertaining,,,

  3. #3
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Me First & The Gimme Gimmes

    I really like them, and a lot of ppl from this area don't know them
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Me First & The Gimme Gimmes

    Their 'Nothing Compares 2 U' cover is hilarious.

    Free download of the Dixie [censored] Goodbye Earl on their website. Seems they're taking on yrtnuc with their next album.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •